DIY Puppet Crafts!
Get ready for our upcoming show "Sir George and the Dragon" by Pumpernickel Puppets with this awesome dragon puppet!
"Sir George and the Dragon " by Pumpernickel Puppets
Saturday Aug 23, 10:30am & 1pm
Make your own dragon puppet in 30 minutes! Recommended for children ages 4 and up, with adult supervision. Once finished, you can go on great adventures with your dragon friend.
- Dragon templates 1, 2, and 3.
- Coloring utensils (crayons, markers, etc.)
- Straws/Popsicle sticks/Skewers
2. Color both sides of the head, both sides of the body, and both sides of the tail. Choose whatever colors you wants!
3. Cut out the heads, cut out the bodies, and cut out the tails.
4. Fold body in half, glue shut, and then fold along the lines.
5. Glue the body to the back side of the head and the tail.
6. Glue popsicle sticks/straws/skewers to the back of the head and tail.
7. Glue the back side of the head to the head, and the back side of the tail to the tail.
8. Now it's time to go on an adventure with your new dragon!