Education Outreach & Marketing
The Education Outreach & Marketing Intern serves to provide assistance to the Puppet Showplace Communications Director. Aspects of arts education, educational material development, and other areas of interest will be incorporated into the internship. The ideal candidate has experience in the classroom as an educator, and is passionate about the value of arts education for all ages.
- Assist in developing relationships with school and community organizations.
- Development and distribution of educational materials including curriculum guides.
- Documentation and organization of outreach efforts.
- Assist in development and implementation of on site education programming.
- Assist in house management for public puppets shows.
- Develop relationships with local businesses and cultural institutions for guerilla marketing efforts.
- Make public appearances at guerilla marketing events.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Communications Director.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Interest in child development/early education.
- Excellent communication skills