Plan Your Visit
Before the show, families can enjoy puppet displays, books, and a coloring table in our lobby. We also have a puppet playstage where you can put on your own performances! Toy puppets in many different styles are for sale in our puppet store.
The Rules of the Theater
A puppet show is a live performance where you get to laugh, clap, and have fun along with all of the other people in the audience. Follow this guide to make sure everyone has a great time.
1. Stay seated so that everyone has a clear view of the stage.
2. Be quiet so everyone can hear what’s going on.
3. Turn off cell phones and refrain from texting during the show.
4. No photos or video during the performance (but feel free to take pictures afterwards).
5. Food and drink are not allowed in the theater. Please enjoy your snacks in the lobby.
6. Adults may only sit on the side of each row, with kids ushered towards the center. This way, everyone can see the stage!
7. Feeling scared? Fidgety? Need to make some noise? Take a break in the lobby so you don’t disrupt the performance.
8. Respect the fire safety code! Locate the emergency exits, keep aisles clear, and park all strollers in the lobby.
9. If you need help or have questions, ask a friendly usher.
10. Most importantly...HAVE FUN!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Click Here for frequently asked questions about the theater. If you need more help, you can email or call the box office at 617-731-6400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
After the show
After the show, check out these fun, FREE activities located in walking distance of our theater!
The Murphy Playground
Emerson Garden Playground
Cypress Street Playground
Brookline Public Library