DIY Puppet Crafts!
Get ready for our upcoming show "The Pirate, The Princess, and The Pea," with this fun pirate-themed project!
"The Pirate, The Princess, and The Pea" by Crabgrass Puppet Theatre
Wednesday 23 - Saturday 26, 1030am & 1pm
Make your own characters in under 30 mins. Recommended for ages 5 & up, with parental supervision. Be creative and have fun! Once you've finished, you and your new mateys can go on adventures for buried treasure and sail the seven seas!
This template can be found here.
- Pirate Finger Puppet Template
- Exacto Knife
- Coloring utensils (markers, crayons, etc.)
1. Download and print out the Pirate Finger Puppets template PDF HERE.
2. Color in the pirates, the swords, and the parrot.
3. Carefully cut out the pirates, the swords, and the parrot.
4. Cut along the dotted lines on the pirate's hands with the exacto knife.
5. Stick the sword handles and parrot tail into the slits in the hands.
6. Tape Tab A to Tab B snugly around your finger.
7. Put on your own puppet show with your new characters!