DIY Puppet Crafts!
Get ready for our upcoming show "Little Red Riding Hood" by WonderSpark Puppets with this fun project using recycled materials!
"Little Red Riding Hood" by WonderSpark Puppets
Wednesday August 6 - Saturday August 9, 10:30am & 1pm
Make your own Little Red Riding Hood cast in under 30 minutes! Recommended for children ages 4 and up, with adult supervision. Once completed, you can retell the classic fairy tale for your friends and family!
Toilet Paper Roll for each character
Glue or glue stick
Coloring utensils (crayons, markers, etc.)
Print out each of the the templates HERE. You will need to print out the "Little Red Riding Hood" template, the "Grandma" template, and the "Wolf template."
2. Color each of the templates and the pieces for each of the characters.
3. Cut out each of the templates and the pieces for each character.
4. Glue the colored templates onto the toilet paper roll and/or color the toilet paper rolls.
5. Attach the head and arms and tail to the characters.
6. Put on your own puppet show with these new characters from the classic tale!