Get into the fairy tale spirit this week by making your own Cinderella figurine! Using just a few household items, you can transform some ordinary cups into a beautiful princess, with the help of some magic of course! Don't forget to check out Cinderella this Labor Day weekend by Tanglewood Marionettes!
by Tanglewood Marionettes
Saturday September 5th - Sunday September 6th at 1pm and 3pm
Monday September 7th at 10:30am and 1pm
MAKE YOUR OWN CINDERELLA FIGURINE: RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 4 AND UP
Plain white paper
Paper Cups (assorted sizes)
1) Use scissors to cut out a section of construction paper and glue it to the larger paper cup. This will be the Cinderella body.
2) Use coloring utensils to design a dress on the cup. Be creative!
3) Place a smaller cup onto the larger cup face down. This will be the Cinderella head!
4) Use scissors to cut out plain white paper and design your Cinderella face using crayons, Sharpies, etc.
5) Use the glue stick to attach the face to the body. Impress your friends with your new Cinderella figurine!