Are you feeling adventurous this week? We've got a special DIY deer craft that's perfect for you! Get into the spirit of Robin Hood this weekend with this exciting deer craft with moving legs! Of course, to continue your adventure, make sure to check out Robin Hood, by our resident artist Brad Shur, with musical components by our very own box office manager Paul Watkins!
by Brad Shur, Resident Artist
Saturday September 26th - Sunday September 27th
1pm and 3pm
MAKE YOUR OWN DEER WITH MOVING LEGS: RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 5 AND UP!
Sharpie or marker
1) Use a marker to design your own deer body, without legs. Design legs separately. Use scissors to cut out all parts.
2) Punch out holes using the hole puncher in the darkened areas below:
3) You should get something like this:
4) Align the holes of the leg and body together...
5) And insert brass fasteners through the holes to secure the legs to the body.
6) Create an adventure with your new moving deer!