Get ready for our upcoming show: An Arabian Adventure by making your own mini-puppet stage inspired by its scenery! Learn more about this cool pop-up craft below, and don't forget to check out An Arabian Adventure by Tanglewood Marionettes!
An Arabian Adventure
by Tanglewood Marionettes
Wednesday - Saturday, July 29 - August 1, @ 10:30 am and 1:00 pm. Friday Night Adventures July 31 @ 7:00 pm.
Coloring utensils (optional)
Construction paper (optional)
1. Fold plain paper in half ("hamburger style"). Use a pencil to outline two columns and main building near the fold.
2. Using either plain or construction paper, outline two small pointed circles, and one large pointed circle.
3. Use scissors to cut on the pencil lines of the buildings and the circles. Pop out the buildings.
4. Use a glue stick to glue the circles to the tops of the buildings.
5. Optional: glue puppet stage to construction paper and color in puppet stage!