Get into the spirit of our upcoming show, The Swan, by creating your own swan puppet! Using just a few materials you can help an ordinary paper plate blossom into a beautiful swan! Also, don't miss The Swan, by Le Théatre de Deux Mains this week!
by Le Théatre de Deux Mains
Wednesday August 5th at 10:30 am and 1 pm
Thursday August 6th at 10:30 am and 1 pm
Friday August 7th at 10:30 am and 1 pm
Saturday August 8th 10:30 am and 1 pm
Make Your Own Swan Puppet: Recommended for ages 2-5!
Black and orange coloring utensils
Plain white paper
1. Use scissors to cut out the inner half of the paper plate. Set aside cut out portion.
2. Trim edge of cut to create swan head. Cut out triangle from plain paper, color in orange and glue to the head. Use black pencil to draw an eye.
3. Make a few slits in the cut out plate portion and trim the bottom. Glue onto swan belly.
4. Fold up plain paper into a handle and use glue stick to attach the handle to the back of the paper swan.
5. Put on your own puppet show! :)