Get into the spirit of our upcoming show: Jack and the Beanstalk, by making your own cow finger puppet! Impress your friends with your cow and just remember, don't trade it for any magic beans! To continue your adventure, make sure to check out Jack and the Beanstalk, by Crabgrass Puppet Theatre this weekend!
Jack and the Beanstalk
by Crabgrass Puppet Theatre
Saturday October 10th - Sunday October 11th at 1pm and 3pm
COLUMBUS DAY Monday October 12th at 10:30am and 1pm
MAKE YOUR OWN COW FINGER PUPPET: RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 4 AND UP
1) Outline a cow design in pencil.
2) Trace over the cow in marker.
3) Color in the cow with markers to your liking.
4) Use scissors to cut out your cow design.
5) Using the same piece of paper, cut out a small rectangle about the width of the cow.
6) Use a glue stick to attach the ends of the rectangle to the back of the cow. It helps if your fold down the ends before gluing them down. This will be the handle for your finger puppet! Let the cow sit for a minute or two to allow the glue to dry.
7) Put on a puppet show for your friends and family!