Did you know you can create your own clown circus at home? All it takes is some paper, tape, markers, and a little imagination! But don't forget to check out our show this Saturday: Clown Circus! Get inspired by the singing, dancing, and story-telling, and then put on your own show!
performed by Resident Artist Brad Shur, created by Paul Vincent Davis
Saturday August 22nd
10:30am and 1pm
MAKE YOUR OWN CLOWN HAND PUPPET: RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 3 TO 6
Coloring utensils (Markers or Sharpies work best)
1. Fold a piece of construction paper lengthwise into thirds, leaving about an inch between the outer fold and the edge and tape the top flap down like so:
2. Fold this piece in half.
3. Fold the two ends towards the center fold...
4. The result should be a W shape. The two ends should serve as slots for your hand.
5. Use coloring utensils to design a clown face...
6. A clown mouth...
7. And body!
8. Put on your own clown circus! :)