Get into the spirit of our upcoming show: The Pirate, The Princess, and The Pea by making your own pirate finger puppet! Sail the seven seas and make your friends walk the plank with this fierce looking puppet craft! Also, check out The Pirate, The Princess, and The Pea, by Crabgrass Puppet Theatre this weekend!
The Pirate, The Princess, and The Pea
by Crabgrass Puppet Theatre
Saturday August 29th-Sunday August 30th
10:30am and 1pm
MAKE YOUR OWN PIRATE FINGER PUPPET: RECOMMENDED FOR AGES 4 AND UP
1. Measure the length of your finger against the paper and use scissors to cut out a paper square the size of your finger.
2. Use tape to attach the ends of the paper together to create a cylinder shape.
3. Cut out a circle shape from the construction paper. This will be the pirate head.
4. Use tape to attach the head to the body of the finger puppet.
5. Use coloring utensils to decorate your pirate finger puppet. Put on a puppet show with all your friends and family!